Choose Your ER Time With InQuickER
For non-life-threatening emergencies, use InQuickER to reserve an ER treatment time, wait from the comfort and safety of home and arrive at your projected treatment time. Using InQuickER is quick and easy:
- Reserve a treatment time online
- Complete a brief, secure form
- Receive a confirmation with directions and details
AdventHealth Brandon ER
A department of AdventHealth TampaLooking For Reservation Times ...
AdventHealth Tampa ERLooking For Reservation Times ...
AdventHealth Tampa Pediatric ERLooking For Reservation Times ...
Better ER Care and a Faster Experience
When seconds matter in a medical emergency, your trusted ER does, too. That’s why at AdventHealth Tampa you see the provider right away in both our children’s and adult emergency rooms. We're ready with efficient and effective care when your family needs us most.
Part of the AdventHealth Network of Care, AdventHealth Tampa’s modern ER features:
- Faster, less stressful medical care
- Expanded ER with state-of-the-art technology
- Dedicated radiology suite located in the emergency room
- Thoughtfully designed children’s and adult emergency room settings
- Quick, convenient access from the highway
We deliver ER care that puts you first, providing compassionate, expert service and a more personalized experience for you and your family.
Convenient Access to 24/7 ER Care
Formerly known as Florida Hospital Tampa
A department of AdventHealth Tampa
Emergency Care for the Whole Family
When your child needs emergency medical attention, our pediatric emergency room is fully equipped to help put them, and you, at ease. Our Pediatric ER is Tampa's newest fully-dedicated children’s emergency room offering a reimagined way of delivering pediatric emergency care:
- Pediatric emergency doctors follow evidence-based standards of care for pediatric medicine
- Testing and diagnostics ordered with first physician interaction
- Registration occurs after meeting with the physician
- Themed, private treatment rooms with interactive lighting and projections to calm children